Four Seasons Premieres New Private Jet Experience : “Backstage with the Arts”
Exclusive musical performances. Private dinners in stunning settings. Behind-the-scenes access to renowned places. Experience this and other amazing surprises as you immerse yourself in the arts and culture of some of the most iconic and beautiful Old World cities on this private jet experience. Along the way enjoy Four Seasons distinctive service, accommodations and your choice of excursions allowing you to travel with the utmost ease. Exclusive behind-the-scenes journey offers unprecedented access to six iconic European destinations in partnership with La Fugue, Paris.
Explore six celebrated cities in a single journey
From exclusive access to Milan’s iconic Duomo to a performance at the Estates Theatre in Prague, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is taking its commitment to offering extraordinary, immersive experiences to new heights with the latest Private Jet itinerary, Backstage with the Arts. Taking off in April 2015, travellers will enjoy 16 days of unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to some of Europe’s most exciting art experiences curated in partnership with La Fugue, Paris, renowned for designing distinguished and original bespoke itineraries focused on art, classical music and opera.
From special access to premier art collections enhanced with exclusive musical performances to private dinners and a look at some of Europe’s secret cultural gems, the most discerning arts aficionados will find themselves carried away, via private jet. Throughout this journey of discovery, guests will fly in luxurious comfort and stay exclusively at Four Seasons Hotels.
“Today’s modern luxury traveller has an insatiable curiosity for unique experiences and new discoveries while appreciating the highest level of comfort, service and access,” says Susan Helstab, executive vice president marketing, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. “Curating our Backstage with the Arts itinerary with La Fugue, a partner who excels at delivering high-touch, exclusive cultural experiences, ensures we are consistently exceeding the expectations of our guests.”
Guests will enjoy only the most exclusive and private experiences, discovering the great European cultural capitals through a very different lens :
- Lisbon : Fly by private jet to Lisbon, a city filled with majestic monasteries and quaint museums. Take a private tour of the impressive Jeronimos Monastery, built as a monument to explorer Vasco da Gama’s voyage to India—then savor cocktails and elegant fare among its elaborate walls and arches. Relax in the Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon.
- Milan : Milan is more than just an epicenter of the fashion world—it’s also a city brimming with culture. Take an exclusive tour of the iconic Duomo and visit areas of the ancient cathedral not open to the public znd stay at Four Seasons Hotel Milano.
- Istanbul : Enjoy private after hours visits to such architectural wonders as the Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern and relax in the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet
- St. Petersburg : St. Petersburg offers a trove of architectural and artistic riches. Enjoy exclusive early entrance to the State Hermitage Museum of art and culture. Take a private tour of the extravagant St. Isaac’s Cathedral. In the evening, enjoy a private gala at the sprawling Pavlovsk Palace, once the hunting grounds of czars and stay at Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg.
- Prague : With a history that reaches back a millennium, Prague is famous for its Gothic structures and Bohemian art. Then attend a performance at the Estates Theatre, where Don Giovanni premiered in 1787 and relax in Four Seasons Hotel Prague
- Paris : Cap off the evening with a private dinner at the renowned Le Jules Verne, a Michelin three-star restaurant located in the Eiffel Tower and enjoy Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
The journey includes transportation via a specially outfitted Boeing 757, customized to seat just 52 guests and designed for maximum comfort. On board, a Four Seasons Global Guest Services Manager is available to customize the experience. Guests also enjoy meals developed by a Four Seasons executive chef and a team of Four Seasons experts are always on hand to ensure a seamless travel experience.
The price of this incredible art-filled journey is USD 69,000 per person based on double occupancy from April 20 to May 5, 2015. Single Supplement: USD 8,000.