The new Eagle E-Type Low Drag GT: the automotive Nirvana?
Enzo Ferrari called it “the most beautiful car in the world”! The Jaguar E-Type is, indeed, one of the most prestigious automobiles ever produced. Purists don’t like the idea to restore the classic sport cars but the new Eagle E-Type is not just a re-engineered E-type : it’s a 25 years’ dream coming true!
Eagle’s dream comes true
Already acclaimed for its Eagle E-Type Speedster, the British company pushed its limits and created a limited edition Eagle Low Drag GT. Inspired by the original three ‘Low Drag Coupes’ and based on the Jaguar E-Type Coupe, the exclusive Eagle Low Drag GT features some of the best characteristics of the original Low Drag GTSs while providing modern technology and better performance capabilities.
In fact, Eagle has developed a range of technical, practical and aesthetic upgrades: including a more spacious cockpit, recirculating air-conditioning, a long-range fuel cell and of course, a legendary attention to detail throughout .The Low Drag GT has the long legs and high performance to take you wherever you wish with an outstanding style !
Eagle Low Drag GT Specifications
Eagle did not give up the classic look of the Jaguar E-Type, thanks God! But beneath the hood, Eagle set an over-powered engine that reproduces the driving experience of the classic sport car while boosting its capabilities :
- Streamlined and widened all-aluminum body shell
- Full leather trim with contrasting Alcantara headlining
- Slippery Mercury paint and Satin chrome
- Lowered floor pan and extended wheelbase for extra legroom and comfort
- Increased luggage space
- Long range fuel cell
- Flush fitting and heated glass front and rear
- Magnesium 16” peg drive wheels
- Three eared wheel spinners
- 4.7 liter all-aluminum engine
- Sequential fuel injection with individual throttle bodies
- Aluminum 5 speed gearbox
- Aluminum limited slip differential
- Speed sensitive electric power assisted steering
- Eagle Supersport suspension including Ohlins dampers
- AP Racing brakes
Production of the Eagle Low Drag GT will be limited to just a few cars and be priced in excess of £600,000. The quality is king !
[button size=”small” color=”black” style=”none” new_window=”true” link=”http://www.eaglegb.com”]More information on Eagle website[/button]